January 06, 2006

VJ calling.

An interesting incident happened yesterday as I was driving back from work.

I was at the Cenotaph Road - Mount Road signal waiting for the light to go green.
A guy on a bike pulled over by my side and signalled me to lower the windows.
When I lowered the windows, this guy asked me how much mileage I get and
about the performance of the car. Since I had done similar enquiries with many
car owners before buying my car, I could understand and replied to his questions.
He said he was buying the car the next day and wanted to confirm. I told him
that he could go ahead without any worries.

It was then I noticed that this guy looked vaguely familiar. But I could not
actually place him. So, I told him that I seem to have seen him somewhere.
He replied that he was a VJ on SS Music TV channel. And then it struck me
that he was VJ Craig of that channel.

For those who don't know him, see the attached snap.

Hey Craig, if you happen to read this, "Have fun with your Baleno. It is one helluva car."


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hai .thanks for your blog.can you provide answers for my q which would other baleno users too- i hope.
is system G worthy . if yes what should be the mix ratio & which brand petrol you suggest.
what should be the idle gear change/speed /Rpm to get a better mileage.
any tips to use this car on hills.

9:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home